1. We (“uslocallocksmith.com” “we” or “us”).
3. We legally own software used in relation to the uslocallocksmith.com Website.
4. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, do not use the Website & delete your browsing history.
5. When you use information via uslocallocksmith.com Website to order third party services, the products or services you order may be subject to other terms and conditions, guidelines and policies and you should carefully read through the terms and conditions of the visited provider if available, or request it to be sent to you before placing an order from the over the phone, email or anyway as result of reference read from this Website.
5. A. You may find services, companies, listings that are physically located at their advetising address, and some may use locations as a point of exit, region coverage, radius distance from those locations. If you are not sure, please make sure you confirm when contacting them the details to your satisfaction before ordering any services derived from information read, or used from our Website. If you are not happy with the listings provided on this Website please do not use our Website for reference or to order any service, or use it for reference.
6. We may change these conditions at any time without giving you prior notice. Please check these Conditions from time to time for any changes, and before placing an order for any product or services. By continuing to use the Website you agree to all the changes we make to these Conditions.
7. uslocallocksmith.com Website allow you to:
- view general informaiton about organisations and service professionals;
- order goods and services and to pay for the goods and services;
- contact the organisations that provide these goods and services; or
- recommend service providers with personal experience
8. We may limit your access to all or some parts of the Website or may not accept you as a business account holder (as the case may be), depending on whether you have registered with us or, in the case of a Business Account, completed and submitted an online registration form. We may, in our absolute discretion, accept or refuse any registration application.
9. You may not share with other people your log in details, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. You are responsible for the content of any material provided to us for inclusion. We have the right to disable or remove any account if, in our absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these Conditions.
10. You acknowledge and agree that:
- customer & visitors certifies that he or she is at least 18 years of age.
- you are responsible for any account (your “uslocallocksmith.com” account) you use whilst on our Website and maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials and you shall take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure;
- you shall inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe your account is being used or is likely to be used in an unauthorised manner;
- you accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur through your Account (whether authorised or not); and
- you shall ensure that all information that you provide to us is and remains at all times true, correct and complete.
- you accept that the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. uslocallocksmith.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the services, products information and materials provided on this website.
11. You must make sure that:
- all information you give us is true, correct and complete and let us know when it changes;
- all electronic files you give us, use properly licensed software and are free from viruses and other malware, accept all responsibilities from copyright ownership and licensed rights of use which is to be included in your profile.
12. Subject to these conditions, we shall endeavour to:
- make our Website available; and
- answer any call and do our best to locate the nearest locksmith service provider to your location.
13. You cannot use our Website: Prohibited Activities Include, But Are Not Limited To, The Following:
- to sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- to transmitting Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE)
- to edit or modify any material on the website; except for your own personal or business details; or
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a any purposeli
- to transmitting bulk email
- or for any unlawful purpose;
- to denial of Service attacks of any kind
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us or any other company within our list of companies promoting their services on our Website;
- as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes burden on our Website communications and technical systems determined by us;
- use any automated means to monitor or copy any part, or whole of the Website content
- copyright infringement
- failure to provide legitimate contact information
- unlawful or illegal activities of any kind
- violating any applicable law or regulation
Termination Of Service:
uslocallocksmith.com may suspend or terminate your account or access rights to Services at any time, without notice, and/or for conduct that uslocallocksmith.com reasonably believes violates this TOS or any other applicable policies or guidelines that uslocallocksmith.com has posted on the any page of uslocallocksmith.com web site. In addition to restricting or terminating Customer's access to the Service, uslocallocksmith.com may remove any materials that we have reasonable grounds to believe are in violation of the copyright laws of United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or may be otherwise illegal, may subject us to liability or that violate this TOS. uslocallocksmith.com may also cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal activity.
14. We may suspend and have the right to modify all or any part of the Website, (including any services or products that we list on our Website) or your access to them, at any time without telling you beforehand. We won’t be responsible to you for any changes we make or for ceasing operation of all or any part of the Website.
15. We may suspend or cancel your account, membership or listing and the use of the Website with us if:
- you do not keep to these Conditions;
- you use the Website for promoting unfair ( in our reasonable opinion ) services and products to third party users who order services and products
- you use the Website in an inappropriate or unreasonable way;
- you fail to pay the charges for any products or services you buy from us;
- we suffer from any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control or which we could not reasonably be expected to have taken into account at the date of commencing to provide the Website to you, and which results in or causes our failure to perform any or all of our obligations under these Conditions (including, without limitation, any act of God, lightning, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, act of the public enemy, war declared or undeclared, threat of war, terrorist act, blockade, revolution, riot, insurrection, civil commotion, industrial action, public demonstration, strike, sabotage, act of vandalism or explosion); or
- where you operation as business is no longer operational.
16. To be clear, if we suspend or cancel any of your Accounts, user details or listing, you will still have to pay us for any products or services you have bought from us. When payment is made in advance for the service, the paid amount is none refundable.
Material provided for inclution on our Website
17. If you provide any material for inclusion in our Website, you agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use your material in any way we want on any website or otherwise (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.
18. When sending your material to us for inclusion on our Website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose, other than when it has been removed from our website for none compliance with our terms set in this document.
19. Please choose carefully any information you provide for inclusion on our website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material you confirm you and the material comply with all obligations set out in these conditions, and in particular that:
- your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it;
- your material does not damage someone’s good reputation, does not contain any material which is harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
- your material does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Autralia and any State laws in which you operate;
- your material does not promote any illegal activity or discrimination;
- that you have the right to give us permission to use it for purposes specified above and that such use will not infringe the copyright, database right, trade mark, privacy or other rights of a third party;
- your material is not in any way liable to mislead others
- if your material is intended to promote your own business or services, you will clearly and openly state your association with the particular business;
- your material must include any licence in any state in which you operate, and where a licence is required by Law! Failure to provide this information will result in listings being removed from the Website, and any legal or penalties are your own; and agree to notify us in any Law suit against you which derived via our Website.
20. We have the right to:
- reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
- remove any material, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
- restrict, suspend or stop your access/membership/listing and to all or any part of the Website, at any time.
21. If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not send any material for inclusion on our Website.
21b. You accept that no guarantees is made by any references on this Website, or by any peronell or representitive of uslocallocksmith.com to generate leads to you, or any advertisers or promotional adverts on this Website.
22. We do not edit any third party material such as reviews displayed on our Website. We vet the validity of reviews, and when fit for inclusion it will either be posted or not, and we do not guarantee any material to be included.
23. If you believe that any comment or review does not comply with the requirements set out above, please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and, where it is inappropriate, remove the material within a reasonable time.
24. Please be aware of the following:
- You use the website at your own risk.
- You should not rely on the Website for accuracy of the listings address, locations and place of their/businesses/listings operation.
- where a licence is required for any business listed on our site, and where the licence is omited/not listed/or not proivded by the business listed, you accept full responsibilities to check their licence before ordering any service from them. We do not guarantee or liable for any outcome as result of services provided by any business listed on our site.
- We advise you to make sure you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any organisations you search for. We also recommend that you check the qualifications of individuals, companies and organisations offering the goods or services. We are not an agent, even when calling us and we help you find a local service provider for and do not give guarantees for these organisations or their goods and services;
- You should not rely on the website for advice;
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the results of any search made;
- The website contains hyperlinks to websites run by companies other than uslocallocksmith.com. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any other websites made available from or through the website. We do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. You access and use these sites at your own risk and will need to keep to any conditions of use that apply to those sites. We do not approve or sponsor any products, services or content you access or buy through these websites.
- No Guarantees or Endorsements; Although we do our best to examine the credentials of our listed service professionals, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such service professional or the quality of their work that they may perform for you when choosing your preferred supplier through our Website. uslocallocksmith.com does not endorse or recommend the services of any particular service professional. It is entirely your responsibility to fully evaluate your choice of service professional's qualifications, best practice, licence when applicable, and terms of service before you enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a choice of professional; and
- We do not guarantee or warrant any service professional's performance, costs, ability to fulfil your requirements or the outcome of quality of the services performed. The agreement, and contact of work are between you and the service provider, if you do not accept those terms, please do not contact any provider including our call facility to arrange a local provider.
- Any quotes provided by us or the service Professionals via the Website, or which you find on the Website, are not contractually binding offers, they are only a guide and estimated prices for informational purposes only and should be treated as such!
25. As far as the relevant laws allow, neither we nor any other members of our group of companies, shareholders, officers, shareholders, staff or other organisations connected to us (collectively, ‘uslocallocksmith.com Personnel’) give you any guarantees that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server users use to access the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
26. You acknowledge and agree that computer and telecommunications systems are not uninterrupted or fault free and we do not make any representation or warranty in relation to such systems. You further acknowledge and agree that occasional periods of downtime for repair, maintenance and upgrading may be required and we cannot therefore guarantee uninterrupted provision of the Website.
27. You acknowledge and agree that we make no warranty and give no representation of any kind in relation to third party data and we accept no responsibility or liability for inaccuracy in or arising out of third party data.
28. Under no circumstances will uslocallocksmith.com Personnel or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the Website be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damage were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of revenue
- loss of actual or anticipated profits (including for loss of profits on contracts);
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill;
- loss of reputation;
- loss of, damage to or corruption of data or software;
- wasted expenditure; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage however caused.
We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not provide you with prior notice.
29. You will at all times and on demand fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified from and against any claims, threatened or made against us arising as a result of your non-compliance with any of your representations, warranties or obligations set out in these Conditions.
30. A person who is not a party to these Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999; to enforce any of the provisions of these Conditions.
The Entire Agreement
31. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior discussions, agreement or understanding between you and us.
32. The laws apply to your use of our Website and these Conditions in any country wherever you use our Website. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Advertisers
Adding funds classed as Payments for services/listings on our site
You should only add funds to your account with the intentions of activating business listings you own or promote as an agent.
Before Adding Funds: You accept that funds added are none refundable, and will remain in your account until used for activating listings.
You accept that refunds will only apply if we fail to activate your listing that comply with all our terms and conditions set above.